Thursday, October 05, 2006
I'm still not over the fact that I'm repeating modules.
And I'm still not over (and will probably never be over) the fact that it's only Thursday! There's more than a week left til he's back.
And the fact that I'm broke. Damn.
So I guess there are some people that I never thought would read my blog, that actually take a moment to read it. Like Fatin's cousin [hello stranger!] and Amalina and god knows who else.
But why be silent? TAG BABY, TAG! (=
Rai is moving in like two days. I won't have a goint-to-school partner! No one will wait for the ever-late elyn (and her 1001 excuses); no one will pass me notes when I need them at the very last minute.
You know; the sad thing about living more than 10MRT stations away from your close friends is that sleepovers and baking sessions and slack-at-your-house sessions are rare. 95% of the time; you end up going all the way across the island (yeah thank god it's a tiny island) to meet your friends.
Not that I've never been through this thing before; in fact, I've been going through this since what, I was 13? Yeah. Which is why I've never had any close, super-tight best friends (or whatever you call it) when I was in secondary school. Not that I mind minded mind (oh gosh is the past tense of mind; minded or mind? ohh neverMIND. haha. lame sia) any of it; it's just that; it's times like those that show you who really cared; who didn't care; and who pretended to care.
I still love my TMS friends tho. Don't get me wrong.
But I guess there are blessings in between everything. There were a few trying moments when dang; I wished I had a close enough girlfriend whom I could girltalk with; but I didn't. But it made me stronger I guses. And; which was why; along the way; at the point where I was stuck at the bottom of the pit, God found me someone who sincerely cared; and bothered to give a shit to what I really had to say.
Who didn't mind going all the way up north just to send me to work although it's like 5feeder bus stops away (ok, apart from occasional whines) and still doesn't mind til now.
I complain, I whine, I sulk, I nag, and God knows what else I do to annoy you; but you know I'll always be thankful to the Almighty for blessing me with someone like you. A best friend, boyfriend, brother; and everything else.
X O X O; 4:44 pm